Thursday, September 19, 2013

48. Thank You

Thanks to everyone who downloaded my e-book, A Likely Story, by Amy Mull Fremgen, on amazon.com.  Last week my book was the 10th of those that popped up when someone searched for 'humorous short stories'.  This morning it is 8th.
I also appreciate the great reviews that readers have given me. 
If you are interested in seeing what the book looks like, downloading directions are in the following post, no. 47. 
When the cover appears on amazon.com, just click on 'look inside'.  You can read the first five stories without buying the book.
Now that the 'publication' process is over, I hope to have a new short story here Monday, September 20. 
 If you have comments you can send them to me at amyfremgen@gmail.com.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment