Sunday, September 8, 2013

47. "A Likely Story" now at amazon.com

My e-book, A Likely Story, by Amy Mull Fremgen is now available.
 
If you don't have a kindle reader, you can download a free app for your computer at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311
 
It is based on the stories I created for this blog.  So I'm grateful to everyone who visited this site in the last two years.  Thank you for giving me the confidence to go ahead with the book project.
 
Now I'm finishing up a humorous mystery novel, Eula May and the Flim Flam Nun, which will first be published as a paperback in December, and then as an e-book a little later.
 
If you would like me to continue posting new short stories at this blog, send me an email at amyfremgen@gmail.com.     Thanks, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment